Whether you have worked in an industry for years, carving out niche expertise or came up with a concept after a few drinks with mates, Co. Habitat has the space and equipment for you to start your new podcast.
The easy to use Rode CasterPro interface and ProCaster Microphones will really help bring your recording to life. It really is as easy as plugging a microSD card in and hitting record.
You can also plug your computer in and record directly to that if you prefer, just remember to bring your own audio editing software.
Half Day (4 Hours): $200
Full Day (8 Hours): $350
Full Week (5 Days): $1200
Morning Tea: $10/person
Afternoon Tea: $10/person
You are also welcome to organise your own catering or bring own food.
Access is granted between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Where access is required an outside of normal hours, a Fee may apply ($60/hour).
Nothing to Record to?
Do not stress, we have you covered if your computer stuffs up or you forgot your microSD card. Co. Habitat has a small supply of these for purchase to get you through a tight spot.
Booking and Confirmation Procedure
Co. Habitat has made booking even easier for you and your business.
- Complete Online Booking Form (ensure all required dates selected, not just first and last)
- 50% Non-refundable deposit will be required for confirmation.
- This date will be held for up to 7 days without payment. If deposit is not paid in this time, booking will be removed from Calendar for other bookings
- Balance will be due 3 days prior to event commencing.
- Services (e.g. catering, early/late access) will be included on final invoice prior to event.
When selecting multiple dates, please click all applicable dates and not just the first and last date.